Gasmet™ DX4030 is a lightweight FTIR gas analyzer for ambient air analysis. It’s designed for applications where a number of compounds need to be accurate monitored in ambient air. Examples include leakage detection and various industrial hygiene applications (monitoring of VOC’s, TIC’s, anesthetic gases etc.). It’s also well suited for first response / HAZMAT type applications, thanks to its lightweight construction and fast response time. user does not require any previous experience with analytical instruments in order to operate the DX4030.
Gasmet™ DX4030 can be used in table-top configuration or fitted inside a back-pack.
With Gasmet™ DX4030 no sample preparation is needed; the sample gas is drawn into the analyzer with a built-in pump through a particle filter.
Gasmet™ DX4030 features a unique PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) user interface with Calcmet™ Lite software. Analysis results of up to 25 compounds are shown on the screen (in vol-%, ppm or mg/Nm3). All data is stored on the memory of the PDA and can be transferred to a PC.
Optionally, the measured spectra can be transferred to Calcmet™ DX4030 Pro - software for further analysis with the Gasmet™ Reference Library, which contains IR – spectrum of 250 different gases (quantitative identification). Also available is the Gasmet™ Extended Reference Library with a total of 5224 IR spectra, which is makes it an excellent tool for identification of unknown compounds from a sample (qualitative identification).
Span calibrations are not required, thanks to inherent calibration stability of the FTIR analyzer. The user is only required to perform a zero calibration with nitrogen or ambient air every 24 hours.
- Industrial Hygiene - Workplace Air Quality measurements of VOC´s
- Cargo Containers – Detection of residual fumigants
- Leak Detection – VOC´s, freons, inorganics – all with a single Gasmet™ DX4030 analyzer
- Hospitals – Monitoring of anesthetic gases, sterilizers and laboratory solvents
- Soil gases – Monitoring of chlorinated hydrocarbons and BTEX at remediation sites
- Greenhouse gases – N2O, CO2, CH4 plus many others
- Portable FTIR Gas analyzer
- Can be used with or without back-pack
- Lightweight analyzer module with built-in sample gas pump
- 12V battery or 230VAC operation
- PDA and Calcmet™ Lite - max. 25 gases can be analyzed simultaneously
Optional features and equipment
- Calcmet™ DX4030 Std
- Gasmet Reference Library (250 gases)
- Possibility to identify unknown compounds
- Reconfiguration of PDA analysis settings
- Calcmet™ DX4030 Pro
- As above, with possibility to measure 50 gases simultaneously with PC
- Gasmet Extended Reference Library (5224 gases)
- Watertight protective case
- Multicomponent capability (up to 50 gases simultaneously)
- Higher sensitivity than in other portable IR analyzers
- Possibility to identify unknown components
- Real-time measurement - results available directly on-site
- Very fast response time
- Simple zero calibration procedure
- No span calibratios