A Choice of Technologies:
In addition, you get the flexibility of local, remotely installed, or portable hygrometers rugged enough for any industrial environment. Kahn also offers the latest in dewpoint transmitters with both analog and digital outputs to your computer or PLC. All Kahn hygrometers offer traceability to national and international standards.
We invite you to compare our technical advantages. You will find that, feature for feature, Kahn Instruments sets the standard in moisture measurement. Download brochure: Hygrometer Catalog
- Measurement and Control of Compressed Air Systems - Hygrometers are used to measure the dewpoint at the outlet of desiccant and refrigerated air and gas dryers to insure the air is correctly conditioned.
- Natural Gas Processing - Intrinsically safe portable and stationary units are used to measure the Pounds of Water per Million Standard Cubic Feet of Gas (#/MMSCF) throughout the production, transmission and distribution phases of natural gas processing.
- Hydrogen Generators - Electric utilities monitor the dewpoint of hydrogen cooling gas surrounding turbine generators. Semiconductor Manufacturing- Dewpoint measurement of inert gases to the low parts per billion (ppb) level allows wafer and component manufacturers to produce high-quality parts.
- Sulfur Hexafluoride Monitoring - Sulfur hexafluoride (SF6) gas is used as an insulator in circuit breakers and transformers. Kahn hygrometers monitor the dew point of the SF6 to insure its integrity as an insulator.
- Hygrometer Calibration- Kahn optical hygrometers are used as transfer standards to calibrate on-line and portable hygrometers throughout industry.
Additional Application Notes: